It's easier than you think to turn your posters into cash!
Every day we receive calls and emails from lucky individuals that have Vintage Concert Posters from the 1960’s or 1970’s that are looking to turn their holdings into cash.
These people are basically split into two segments:
1) Collectors that are knowledgeable about what they have accumulated over the years, and
2) those that have found or saved some posters from their youth, and have no idea what the value is of what they own.
In all cases, these prospective sellers want to know, right on the phone or over email, what their posters are worth under current market conditions.Regardless of the circumstances, we provide the exact same advice on how to get the absolute top dollar for their holdings.
First, we explain that the value of any given poster is highly dependent on it’s condition. The exact same poster can be worth $1,000, $2,500 or $7500 depending on it’s state of preservation.
What makes this even more complicated is that as the value of a poster multiplies, the difference in condition that determines these higher values gets smaller and smaller. For example, at the very highest state of preservation, on the very rarest posters, a ¼ inch corner bump on just one corner could be the difference of thousands of dollars!
All of this puts us in a precarious predicament:
If we quote the highest possible price we can possibly pay for their poster, we run a great risk of disappointing the seller when we finally get to inspect the poster in person and it invariably has some some small imperfection or hidden restoration that dramatically lowers it’s value.
If we give the seller a conservative estimate of the value of the poster, based on the average condition a poster is usually found in, we run the great risk of disappointing the prospective seller with a “low ball offer” that does not meet their expectations.
Secondly, we explain that in order to provide a real value of what the poster can be actually sold for at this very moment, we must be able to inspect the poster in person so that we can evaluate it’s condition, whether it is a First Print, reprint, or counterfeit, and whether the poster has undergone restoration.
Fortunately, we have devised a program that quickly, inexpensively, and painlessly deals with all of these issues and immediately turns your posters into cash within 24 hours!!!!
Here’s how it works:
1) Let us know you wish to turn your posters into cash.
2) We will Fedex a shipping container, along with all shipping materials to you that will arrive the next day
3) Ship the poster(s) back to us, AT OUR EXPENSE.
4) We guarantee to give you our highest cash offer the very same day your posters are received.
5) If you accept our offer, we guarantee SAME DAY payment. If you wish to pass on our offer, we guarantee SAME DAY Fedex return of your posters, AT OUR EXPENSE.
THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU HAVE POSTERS YOU WISH TO TURN INTO IMMEDIATE CASH, WE GUARANTEE PAYMENT IN ALL CASES WITHIN 24 HOURS!!! AND WE HANDLE ALL EXPENSES!
Of course, you are also always welcome to bring your posters into our Gallery, located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Fortunately, for us and prospective sellers, our generous offers are accepted over 96% of the time. The reason for this is simple:
1) The tiny supply of surviving Vintage Concert Posters does not come close to meeting current market demand. We are in constant need of quality material, and finding sellers of these posters is FAR more challenging for us than finding buyers.
2) We have a large international clientele that stands ready to pay full market value for whatever we are able to turn up. Because we can turn our inventory almost instantaneously, we can work on very narrow margins and offer prospective the highest prices in the world for virtually and Vintage Concert poster from the 1960’s or 1970’s.
If you wish to immediately get the absolute highest prices for your concert posters, contact us NOW!